Friday, March 20, 2009

Chapter News





Dear WIP Friends,

I have thoroughly enjoyed volunteering during my last three years as the President of of the Chicago Chapter of Women in Packaging. What a fabulous time it has been! I wanted to let you know that last week was the last event with the chapter.

I have loved meeting you, learning about your packaging jobs and creating great learning experiences, especially our Green Packaging Summits. Unfortunately, this also marks the end of the Chicago Chapter as we do not have the financial support that we have had from years past. Thank you for the opportunities for professional and personal development that you have provided me and hopefully you have gained contacts and expanded your knowledge of packaging.

If you would like to continue to network virtually, get job and/or business referrals from JoAnn Hines and the Women In Packaging organization, please contact her directly @PackagingDiva@aol.com

Please always feel free to contact me, take me out for cappuccino or lunch and I would be happy to continue to network and share my latest ideas on packaging!

Lisa Baer
President
Baer Design Group
Chicago*Detroit
http://www.baerdesign.com/
lisa@baerdesign.com
(D) 847-866-8467

No comments: